Sunday, August 12, 2007

BBQ Chicken (Korean Fast Food)~

i had a ridiculous and super unpleasant time dining at the new Korean fast food restaurant, BBQ CHICKEN (located at Cineleisure, basement 1). The only good thing about BBQ CHICKEN was that they cooked their chicken in olive oil and they included ginseng chicken in their menu. Service was pretty good at first... we were shown the menu at the dining table to decide what we wanted to have before we proceeded to the counter to place our orders. A receipt and order number tag was issued after payment was made following that we went back to order table to wait for the food to be served.
But what happened next was a series of boo boos, the service was terrible, not only was the serving incomplete (i.e. left out the wedges, no chilli sauce given for fried chicken set), gave the wrong change, they even forget the orders (left out my drink). They're rather pricy, considering their sub-standard service. The prices shown on the menu were before GST. Not all food items shown on the menu were available (the not available tag was not stated on the menu. It was only shown at the overhead menu at the counter.)
~*Green Salad*~
Generous amount of fresh veggies dressed with thousand island sauce. They also serve BBQ chicken salad and Golden Crisp Salad (Salad with chicken fillets).
~*Onion Rings*~
These were pretty good (according to my friends).
~*Korean Tea*~
Looks more like ordinary green tea then Korean tea to me...
~*Original Chicken Set*~
i accidentally deleted the original pic i took, this pic was taken from a forum. The set my friend had consisted of 2 piece chicken, rice, salad and wedges. The chicken was not very tasty, alittle dry and my friends had to request for chilli sauce to go with the chicken.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently talking about the prevalence of technology in our day to day lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that discussion we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.

I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as memory gets less expensive, the possibility of transferring our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could experience in my lifetime.

(Submitted from Fling for R4i Nintendo DS.)