Friday, December 8, 2006

Sausage bun~

The aroma of baked bread is simply amazing ya! My mum baked ham bread during my exam period and i tell u, the scent of freshly baked bread totally perked me up ya~ forget caffiene, the aroma of oven baked bread does it for me ya! i had to resist the temptation of baking till the exams were over ya.

So what's in today? Hah~ It's freshly baked sausage bun!~!~ My entire kitchen was engulfed by the scent of baked bread. It was simply amazing ya! So ooh la lah.... so awww....*oops! Sorry, got too carried away...

i followed the sweet bun recipe from 'little corner of mine' but modified it alittle to make the sausage buns. i don't have a bread making machine at home so the bread dough was prepared and kneaded by hand ya, but still they turned out just the way i like 'em ya~